The professional trade association for creditors' rights attorneys in the Show Me State.
Attorney Eligibility requirements:
- Law firm or solo practitioner active & in good standing with the Missouri Bar who regularly devotes substantial time to consumer &/or commercial collections, or pursuing / defending creditors' rights.
- Law firm or solo practitioner active & in good standing with the Missouri Bar who regularly appears in court as local counsel on behalf of MCBI members or other creditors' rights attorneys eligible for MCBI membership.
- Must exclude from their practice any representation contrary to the goals & purposes of MCBI & any representation adverse to a fellow MCBI member.
Vendor Eligibility requirements:
- Engaged in a business providing support or assistance to MCBI members, other creditors' rights attorneys eligible for MCBI membership, or providing support or assistance to another vendor otherwise eligible for MCBI Vendor Membership.
- Must be in business for at least three (3) months.